Mashatu Game Reserve, Botswana is a vast wilderness area and home to ancient migratory elephant routes. For centuries these majestic animals have traversed these lands, passing down information from one generation to another. There is no better place to observe and photograph elephant interaction than from the PhotoMashatu hides, purpose built for photographers and the reason why our Mashatu Photo Workshops are so successful and popular with photographers all around the world.
Taking the above into account C4 decided to start with our Mini Mashatu Photo Workshops, slightly shorter than the normal workshops, but you still have access to abundant wildlife at Mashatu, the PhotoMashatu Hides and PhotoMashatu Photo vehicle with an expert photography guide to get you into the best areas to 'get the shots’.
This workshop is purpposefully designed to take your wildlife photography from 'good' to 'great'. By learning the tips, techniques and methods of taking great wildlife images with a professional photographer, you will gain great insight and knowledge while improving your wildlife photography.
- With Trevor guiding in the PhotoMashatu photo vehicle, you will be assured of being placed in the best position for photography at all times.
- PhotoMashatu hides provide a unique photographic opportunity – The hides have been purpose built for photographers.
- Hides offer a rare opportunity to get very close to elephant herds.
- Trevor has spent many hours at Mashatu and has intimate knowledge of the property and where best photographic opportunities are to be found.
- Night shots. One night we will capture the night skies. So remember your wide angle lens and tripod.