C4 Photo Safaris takes privacy and transparency very seriously. We respect your privacy and will take all reasonable measures to protect it, as more fully detailed below.
What data do we collect from our customers?Should a user of this website decide to register to for our newsletters, the user gives explicit consent to process personally identifiable information that includes but is not limited to the user’s:
- name and surname
- email address
- contact number
What do we do with your data and why?The information you provide is used to fulfil your specific request and for statistical purposes only, unless you give us permission to use it in another manner, for example, to add you to one of our mailing lists. Note that the processing of clients’ personal data is required to fulfil contractual purposes such as sending newsletters, sending invoices, etc.
How long do we keep your data for?Retaining personal data depends on the purpose for which it was obtained and its nature. We shall store data for as long as the user can be considered a client. Upon request, we will delete user information, noting the consequences of such action, for example, not receiving newsletters.
Who do we share your data with?We will ensure that all of our employees, third party service providers, divisions and partners (including their employees and third party service providers) having access to your personal information are bound by appropriate and legally binding confidentiality and non-use obligations (save as permitted herein) in relation to your personal information. We are entitled to use or disclose your personal information if such use or disclosure is required in order to comply with any applicable law, an order of a court or legal process served on us, or to protect and defend our rights or property.
What are my data security rights?As a client, you have the right to request that we delete your data from our system. If you wish for us to do so, kindly click the unsubscribe button on the website or email or phone as per the below details. You may contact us to:
- Get a copy of your collected data
- To update your data
- To unsubscribe from mailing lists
- To delete your data
- Treat your personal information as strictly confidential;
- Take appropriate technical and organisational measures to ensure that your personal information is kept secure and is protected against unauthorised or unlawful processing, accidental loss, destruction or damage, alteration, disclosure or access;
- Provide you with access to your personal information to view and/or update personal details;
- Promptly notify you if we become aware of any unauthorised use, disclosure or processing of your personal information;
- Provide you with reasonable evidence of our compliance with our obligations under this policy on reasonable notice and request;
- Not retain your personal information longer than the period for which it was originally needed, unless we are required by law to do so, or you consent to us retaining such information for a longer period.
How can I access, update or delete the collected data?Should your personal information change, please inform us and provide us with updates to your personal information as soon as reasonably possible to enable us to update your personal information.
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Phone: +27(0) 12 344 6681